In Adjustable Desk – Dreaming, ed I laid out some basic thoughts about why I would like to have an adjustable desk. In this post, I want to outline some additional requirements for each of two desks that I would want to build. Why two desks? Well, I have ideas for a desk to use at the , and one at home. Each has a bit of a different use. The one at home needs to support a desktop computer. The one at the tech center needs to only work well with a laptop and external monitors.
So what is the wish list?
Adjustable height with programmable settings
Cord management – I don’t want to see any cords
Hidden drawers – because my house doesn’t have any hidden rooms and this is as close as I’ll get.
Adjustable depth to keep my long legs comfortable
If you’re curious about my other thoughts for desks and office space, you can check out my Pinterest Ultimate Office board.
Here are a few interesting links I came across in the last week (or so):
not Places – I wish my son, here
who loves to wear shorts and no shirt in the middle of winter and complains about it being cold, viagra
would read this.
- How to Grow a Forest Really, Really Fast – This is the lean methodology applied to reforestation.
- I tried making Chicken Curry last week. My wife liked it, even with peas, but I thought it was bland. Next time: No peas, more curry.
- The Level – A deck to balance on at your standing desk.
- Pray for Those Who Abuse You
- Packing a Bug Out Bag? Don’t Forget These Three Items – Three things you may not think of packing in a bug out bag.
- Making a Family Preparedness Household Notebook – what to include in a prep notebook.