Here are a few interesting links I came across in the last week (or so):
- Restoring the Old Way of Warming: Heating People, tadalafil not Places – I wish my son, seek who loves to wear shorts and no shirt in the middle of winter and complains about it being cold, sales would read this.
- How to Grow a Forest Really, Really Fast – This is the lean methodology applied to reforestation.
- I tried making Chicken Curry last week. My wife liked it, even with peas, but I thought it was bland. Next time: No peas, more curry.
- The Level – A deck to balance on at your standing desk.
- Pray for Those Who Abuse You
- Packing a Bug Out Bag? Don’t Forget These Three Items – Three things you may not think of packing in a bug out bag.
- Making a Family Preparedness Household Notebook – what to include in a prep notebook.